Your Favorite Saturday Morning Cartoons + Brunch Cocktails + Free Cereal + a Special Menu of Valentine’s Day and Love Themed Episodes!
Everyone knows that all you need is love and the same goes for our animated friends! Experience the powerful emotions of your favorite Saturday morning cartoons maneuvering crushes, first dates and relationships…and the backswing of heartbreak, breakups and unrequited love. Hosted by SecretFormula's cartoon and cereal experts Michael Austin and Nell Casey!
– Over 100 cartoon series from the 1940’s through the early 2000’s and YOU get to choose what we watch!
– Write a Valentine to send to your significant other, friend or secret crush!
– Free all you can eat cereal bar filled with all the sugary, marshmallowy, fruity, chocolaty cereal you crave! Soy and regular milk available.
– Specialty cocktails like “The Sonny,” a White Russian topped with Cocoa Puffs!
– Cereal Shots! Drop a shot of Baileys or Kahlua to booze up your cereal bowl!
– Compete in onstage contests to choose which cartoons we watch and win retro cartoon- and cereal-themed prizes, plus tickets to Arlington Cinema & Drafthouse!
About SecretFormula: We produce, host and throw parties and events all over, but mainly in Brooklyn. Always fun...funny when possible. From group singing dance parties with your favorite music videos subtitled for the whole crowd to sing along with (Sing-Alongs), to cartoon and cereal brunches featured in Time Magazine (Spoons, Toons & Booze), to themed TV and movie parties and lots more we bring the nerdy and nostalgic together for your enjoyment and to bring like minded people together to share their passions IRL. We've been entertaining NYC and leading the charge on the 90's renaissance since 2009...time to experience the secret for yourself.